Are you new to LimeLife by Alcone or are curious about which product to try next? I’ll go over my Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products below with a few reasons why you’ll LOVE them.
Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products
In no particular order, these are my personal Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products (the BEST in the industry for all-natural skincare) for at home and on the go:
- One Drop Wonder– besides reversing sun damage with its anti-aging properties, this amazing, cold-pressed oil soothes bug bites, accelerates healing of sunburns, rashes, cuts and bruises. Within my first month of trying it, I experienced a rash sealing up in about 20mins. and healing in a few hours. I keep a bottle in my bag at all times because I find I always need it for myself or family! (If this is simply not in your budget, Dew Date smells amazing! It won’t penetrate as deeply into your skin and has fewer anti-aging ingredients, but it does a fine job soothing inflammation and healthy skin regeneration!)
- Forty Cure Cream– This is the only lotion that heals my son’s eczema and repairs the damaged skin. When he has a serious flare-up, I mix a drop or two of One Drop Wonder to the lotion, apply on the spots and by morning, his skin looks normal and healthy. I have dry skin (it cracks and bleeds on my hands in the winter) and it’s quick to absorb making everything FEEL so smooth. On top of that, my iPhone recognizes my fingerprints! We’ve never reached the bottom of the container for ANY lotion except this. I keep an extra supply around at all times. *It’s now available in a portable TUBE! I need one for every bag and room of my house.
- Skin Polish– If you have skin, you need this polish/mask! Seriously. Everyone should use this to exfoliate, because it gently helps to prevent clogged pores, breakouts and helps your skin renew layers so you LOOK MORE RADIANT and youthful. I used to think that a basic exfoliation from a sonic brush was enough, but you truly need extra hydration and repair of cells to support the new layers. Skin Polish addresses that. I use it at least twice a week (lots of it!) and often 3 times a week during seasonal changes. (My container lasted me about 6-7 months!)
- Masque of Zen– After removing the dead skin cells from your face with Skin Polish, you need to remove the toxins being stored in the fatty layers. You know how they say to focus on buying Organic food based on its fat content? The higher the fat, the more it should be Organic. Same concept here! Toxins are stored in fats (meats and animal products in particular)…fruits and veggies are sprayed, but animals are more likely to store them.
- Sotoks– If you have aged, sun damaged skin or hyper-pigmentation you’ll want this, because it helps to firm and brighten up your skin to its former glory. (Ok, maybe look 10-20yrs. younger…😃) It’s not a bleaching/whitening agent, but any pesky spots that shouldn’t be there, fade away. I didn’t try this for a while and once I added it to my routine with One Drop Wonder, I saw a difference within a few weeks!
Those are the Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products, my friend! It may change a bit in the future (we have tons of new products coming out!), but these are solid choices and THE best in the industry as far as all-natural goes. I’ll go over these products in detail as well, so keep an eye out or subscribe to updates!
(One set includes a designer travel bag and it’s the ONLY way to get Forty Cure Creme in a portable tube!)