Are you new to LimeLife by Alcone or are curious about which product to try next? I’ll go over my Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products below with a few reasons why you’ll LOVE them. //Jean
Do you travel? Do you go out camping? Honestly, I’d rather travel than be out camping; I’m more of a ”glamping” person, but I take one for the team and deal with it in the summer. LOL I don’t mind getting dirty or even sleeping in a tent, but I get cold easily and the bugs LOVE me! The bites either swell up like ping-pong balls and/or the scars linger for several months. It can be physical torture, but I love watching the joy light up in my family’s eyes when we’re in the great outdoors.
If you need a simple skincare routine that you can take anywhere or you’re looking for the BEST all-natural skincare for your buck with quick, visible results- I’ve got you! Are you looking for a single product to fill in what’s missing from your routine or are you starting over from scratch? These are Jean’s Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products and are a great place to start. It will leave you feeling and looking FABULOUS! #livebrazenlybeautiful
*Beauty Guides: You may share the direct links to my website pages, (make sure you provide your shopping link to your network), however, if you borrow my personal brand images, please do not alter/crop it and remember to use your authentic words in your posts. You have a unique gift- use it!
Are you somewhat “crunchy” and eat organic foods when you can? You’ll want to check your skincare, too! It takes less than a minute for most skincare products to reach your bloodstream! (It’s one of the reasons why I switched to LimeLife- and also because IT WORKS!)
Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products
In no particular order, these are Jean’s personal Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products (the BEST in the industry for all-natural skincare) for at home and on the go:
- One Drop Wonder/*Dew Date– besides reversing sun damage with its anti-aging properties, this amazing, cold-pressed oil soothes bug bites, accelerates healing of sunburns, rashes, cuts and bruises. Within my first month of trying it, I experienced a rash sealing up in about 20mins. and healing in a few hours. I keep a bottle in my bag at all times because I find I always need it for myself or my family! (If this is simply not in your budget, *Dew Date smells amazing! It won’t penetrate as deeply into your skin as One Drop Wonder and has fewer anti-aging ingredients, but it does a fine job soothing inflammation and promoting healthy skin regeneration!)
- Forty Cure Cream– This is the only lotion that heals my son Enzo’s eczema and repairs the damaged skin. When he has a serious flare-up, I mix a drop or two of One Drop Wonder to the lotion, apply on the spots and by morning, his skin looks more normal and healthy. I have dry skin (it cracks and bleeds on my hands in the winter) and it’s quick to absorb making everything FEEL so smooth. On top of that, my iPad recognizes my fingerprints! We’ve never reached the bottom of the container for ANY lotion except this. I keep an extra supply around at all times.
- Skin Polish– If you have skin, you need this polish/mask! Seriously. Everyone should use this to exfoliate because it gently helps to prevent clogged pores, breakouts and helps your skin renew layers so you LOOK MORE RADIANT and youthful. #livebrazenlybeautiful my friend. I used to think that a basic exfoliation from a sonic brush was enough, but you truly need extra hydration and repair of cells to support the new layers. Skin Polish addresses that. I use it at least twice a week (lots of it!) and often 3 times a week during seasonal changes. (My container lasted me about 6-7 months!)
- Masque of Zen– After removing the dead skin cells from your face with Skin Polish, you need to remove the toxins being stored in the fatty layers. You know how they say to focus on buying organic food based on its fat content? The higher the fat, the more it should be organic. Same concept here! Toxins are stored in fats (meats and animal products in particular)…fruits and veggies are sprayed, but animals are more likely to store them.
- Sotoks– If you have aged, sun-damaged skin or hyper-pigmentation you’ll want this because it helps to firm and brighten up your skin to look 10-20yrs. younger…😃Don’t believe me? I’ve been told TWICE in the last few weeks that I look like I’m in my mid-20s and that I look “WAY younger” than I did 2yrs. ago, which is when I first started using these products. It’s not a bleaching/whitening agent, but any pesky spots that shouldn’t be there, fade away. I didn’t try this for a while and once I added it to my routine with One Drop Wonder, I saw a difference within a few weeks! The best part? They’re available in a discounted set- Click HERE!!
Those are the Top 5 Must-Have LimeLife by Alcone Skincare Products, my friend! It may change a bit in the future (we have tons of new products coming out!), but these are solid choices and THE best in the industry as far as all-natural products go. There are enough toxins in our environment and in our food; take control of your skincare and cut back on the harmful chemicals for your health.