ALREADY A BEAUTY GUIDE, BUSINESS OWNER OR CONSULTANT? GET ACCESS TO MY RESOURCES PAGE WHEN IT’S DONE, HERE
Why join LimeLife by Alcone? Part 2
19 ways LimeLife by Alcone works for YOU!
Why join LimeLife by Alcone and be a Beauty Guide?
19 Ways LimeLife by Alcone Works for You:
- Professional-grade makeup favored by professional and celebrity makeup artists for over 60yrs. (It’s not just “pro-makeup” it’s the BEST of the best!)
- All-natural skincare line that’s highly effective and affordable. (Believe me, I’ve tried many natural AND toxic lines!)
- Low investment to get started. (US- $169. kit. Kit costs are adjusted for each country, but enrollees may join without a Starter Kit in Canada, France, and Italy.)
- No automatic shipments or inventory requirements. (US Website $9.99/mo., Canada- $12/mo., UK- £9/mo., France- 9,80€/mois.)
- No minimum sales requirements to be a Beauty Guide- ever.
- You decide how to run your business; part-time or full-time and your contribution is still valued.
- Earn Host Rewards as a Beauty Guide.
- 40-70-100-day Fast Start Program. You can earn them individually or any combination of the three.
- A generous compensation plan with up to 35% sales commission.
- Earn bonus commissions on your ENTIRE Mid-Level downline positions.
- Financial and promotional bonuses for building your team and training your team.
- Mid-Level cash bonus for your lifestyle or a car.
- Exclusive distributor of the amazing ”One Drop Wonder” pomifera oil.
- A continuously growing line of industry favorites and healthier or more effective formulations.
- Respected makeup line and business plan tailored to enhance the income potential of makeup artists of all levels.
- Regional training opportunities in sales, team building, culture, and leadership using non-spammy tactics.
- Annual national conference to help your personal development and team support strategies.
- Paid vacation and a chance to earn luxury trips.
- A parent company with over 65yrs. of experience in the beauty industry and now partnered with the esteemed L’Occitane en Provence.
*Speaking of supporting each other and empowering women, LimeLife by Alcone has launched the Dynamic by Danessa Myricks collection. This collection was created to have globally inclusive shades and includes some limited edition palettes. Find out more about it on this blog post.
Support the Brighter Together Foundation
One extra FABULOUS reason to love LimeLife by Alcone is that you can help contribute to the Brighter Together Foundation who works with the Women Empowered program. When we’re successful in business, LimeLife by Alcone donates money to support women in other countries to build their own businesses who in turn help others to do the same. It’s like teaching someone to fish vs. handing them a fish to eat for one meal; What happens is a domino effect in their communities and EVERYONE wins! The world becomes BRIGHTER when you let your light shine.
Help join the cause this November! Every purchase made will bring us one step closer to helping women in the most impoverished societies around the world to foster the innate entrepreneurial spirit through The Brighter Together Foundation!
Posted by LimeLife by Alcone on Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Madison and I went to Guatemala to observe some of the work that is being funded through LimeLife by Alcone’s Brighter Together Foundation (BTF). What we saw was beyond amazing.BTF helps women in some of the poorest areas of the world build businesses, collectively save from those businesses, and establish microlending pods for other women. The participants in the program face near-insurmountable obstacles every day, and yet they are able to build, save, and lend in ways that I would have deemed totally impossible. They are smart and savvy (they create microbanks even though many stopped going to school after the 4th grade), they are compassionate (they gave away the little they possess and much of their time to those in more dire circumstances), they are persistent (they save penny by penny every day until they have $1000 and then repeat that again, and again, and again), they are creative (they start businesses that turn a profit with almost no resources and a very small pool of potential customers), they are strong (they may lack support from spouses or endured impossible childhoods but they don’t let that stop them), and they are fearless (they go door-to-door, stand on streets for hours with babies and toddlers, take buses from town to town; whatever it takes to hit their business goals). They are quintessential entrepreneurs.Thank you to each and every person who has supported LimeLife by Alcone. It is your support that has helped fund our Brighter Together Foundation, providing more business acumen to women in Guatemala, India, Burundi, and Tanzania. And, it is changing the game.XO, Michele
Posted by LimeLife by Alcone on Monday, August 20, 2018
Does this lifestyle speak to YOU?
If this adventure interests you in the least bit, or you’d like to try out the products, please contact me. If we’ve made contact and you’ve decided to enroll, fill out your application here. I’ll be glad to answer your questions if you’re considering becoming a LimeLife by Alcone Beauty Guide or customer in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Brazil, Germany, Ireland or any future country. Our team (many are professional/celebrity makeup artists and veteran estheticians) is growing rapidly and I’d LOVE to help you share this with your friends and family (and the rest of the WORLD) in the most professional, non-spammy way.
My personal strengths are with technology/social media, graphics/photography and simply being resourceful when I don’t have the answers. I’m based out of Anchorage, Alaska and serve the local Eagle River, Chugiak, Wasilla, Palmer, Girdwood, and Alyeska areas as well as anywhere in the USA and globally as a Founding Global Beauty Guide. As of March 2019, LimeLife by Alcone is available in USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Brazil, Germany and Ireland.
Not all Beauty Guides choose to serve the global community, so be sure to bookmark my blog, brazenfaithllc.com or the shop.brazenfaithllc.com. I’ll be glad to help you select products for yourself or as gifts.
You can learn more about me on my About page and on social media (Facebook, Instagram). Also, Pinterest! Thank you so much for your business and for sharing it with your loved ones! Remember, you are beautiful, you have always been good enough and you are worth it! #livebrazenlybeautiful #livekindly #liveLOVE
Thank you for your time. Have a fabulous week, friend!
With love, joy, and gratitude,